Events & Classes
Emory Johns Creek Hospital proudly hosts several annual events for the community.
- 5k Scrub Run and Community Health Festival
May 17, 2014
- Ladies Night Out
Third Thursday in October
- Holiday Workshop
Friday evening before the City of Johns Creek's Founders Day Parade.
Click on one of the options below to sign up for one of our classes. Note: A new window or tab will open, showing the listing within Emory Healthcare's database of events and classes. Simply close the window or tab when you are done registering to return to the Emory Johns Creek Hospital website.
- Bariatric Surgery Information Seminar
- EJCH Bariatric Support Group
- Birth Tours
- Childbirth Preparation Class - Weekend
- Childbirth Preparation Class - Thursdays
- Diabetes Self-Management Classes
- EJCH Breast Feeding Classes
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Tame the Pain
Need help? Call us at 678-474-8200 to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable staff, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday.